Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time I’ll never forget

August 18th, 2007 the grand farewell that I received from my loved ones. The mixed feeling of pain- of leaving my loved ones back home, happiness- that finally I am on my way to achieve what I have always dreamt for, excitement- of travelling new places, meeting new people. Everything looked so perfect. School time was such fun. Made some wonderful memories together with friends. Though it’s not always good that I had experienced.. those lil fights, those patch ups.. those long walks and those never ending talk. I enjoyed every moment of it.

And then came this damn recession, forced me onto the longest break in my career, and to my happiness. Everything changed. Tension piled up, always a question of what next, what could be the alternative.. Never did I so much incline towards destiny, that in this one year after school I started believing in it. Kept trying in all possible ways.. but looks like the future holds something else.. Something more beautiful… something I have never ever imagined for myself…

Two years have so passed leaving some bitter experiences, teaching me a couple of things in the hard way, giving me so much of time to know myself even better… desperately awaiting to watch what the future holds for me…

5 comments:

Soujanya.. said...

yeah i know... "HOLD ON"...ive been listening to it for some time now. but yeah i understand that sometimes good things take time... and about memories.. past is sometimes worth memorizing.. it teaches you things, gets you back to the right track some times...

Soujanya.. said...

thanks for the comment, would appreciate it more if there would be a name i can refer to next time

sharath said...

2 years awsome kada..

Sahitya said...

Hey Souj..this was the same thing i was thinking about...i just finished my post and then saw yours...felt nice...infact very nice...really we had a wonderful time when we were together isnt it?? now eveything has changed...as u said even i am waiting to see my future with a positive hope... all the best to you....

Soujanya.. said...

yeah.. lovely time it was. i miss it now. lets keep watching for what the future now holds for us.