Wednesday, January 21, 2009

bug menace..

At a point of time when the whole world is sitting up and awaiting to talk about the glorious moment when the first african american takes up as the 44th president of the US of A, I am so dejected to talk about something that has been so badly sucking my blood out... and that is about the awful, disgusting, terrifying, unpleasant BED BUGS.. i even hate to highlight it but i just do that to show how much i hate them...i get up in the morning only to count the new number of spots they have chosen for the day, and force me to think how many liters of my blood have they suck today. It seems like crazy but i started studying about bed bugs now. what are they exactly.. how do they live... on what all they feed and how they do that.. And alarmingly i find that it’s just not me who is being tortured by these menacing creatures but a whole big bunch of them out there.
For the first initial days of my time here in America i never knew what bugs were like... like a fairy in a wonder land i always heard stories about it, but i never ever saw them... but wait.. What was it that i just wrote?? I’ve compared these gorsy bed bugs with the cute fairies... i dont think i really wanted to do that [:P] anyways, and now... when i moved to this new place and thought that my life would be really exciting now on... i find it coming so true in a different way with these monstrous bugs...but there surely is a bright side to it tooo... im learning about these lentils kind'a creatures these days. ahaaa... but that shouldn’t let you think that I don’t hate them as much as I do..

if i was given one wish at this point of time that would surely be to free this planet from bed bugs...

hmm...

or maybe not [:P]

the menace continues.....

6 comments:

Srujan said...

ha ha.. nice one.. but in the end, why "maybe not"?? ;)

Sorry to hear about all the menace.. We too had the same problem and had to anti-bug-spray the whole house. That is when we learned more about these suckers, err.. creatures! ;)

Soujanya.. said...

may be because.... i guess i need a job more desperately than getting bugs out of ma life

Sinnuu... said...

i am the first prey for them at our house su....vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [:(]

Anonymous said...

I guess u became a lazy bug.. so these bed bugs are trying to wake their frd at 10am.

CreativeShocker said...

i initially used to face problem with bed bugs. but i got real pissed off when they started draining lot of blood making me blood deficient (lol. i'm kidding here). i deflated my air bed and after that so many bugs perished under my weight. I became the terminator :D

Srujan said...

@Sid: ha ha!!!