Friday, May 15, 2009

80 hrs..


Its 5 weeks now that i have made any posts into my blog
and when i look back to see what caught me up this whole time it i F.R.I.E.N.D.S...:)
i don't know why but I'm so happy to say that i have finished the entire 10 seasons of this lovely show.. i just loved it so much that i kept watching it. Not just the show,but the bloopers too... and the only thing that i can say is i kept laughing and laughing and laughing....
and in the end when i have calculated that i have spent (10seasons*24shows*20min each=80hrs/3+ days on the whole) i couldn't stop but still keep laughing at the whole thing..

this very idea began when i have seen my friends enjoying like hell with this show.. then i didn't know that it was this fun. a great show put up by David and Martha. i love all the 6 lovely characters and the best was the "How ya doing!!!" guy :)

the beginning was too good. i can still not forget a couple of episodes which made me laugh my guts out. and the shows music, hats off to it too. but the whole thing went a lil boring to the end.. may be the 9th season or so.. not that catchy but on the whole a lovely show... a must watch i say!!!

and in the mean time before i get addicted to another sitcom i would go love blogging :)

4 comments:

sharath said...

aab tak cheppan..movie title laga aab tak hassi ani pettu.. masth untadi title..

Anonymous said...

I thought u were dead.welcome back

Sinnuu... said...

good one sharath!inkeppudaina titles kavali ante ninne adugutha suggestion....

sharath said...

sure sindhu