Friday, July 31, 2009

it means so much to me

It’s been some time now that I found myself grounded in that big deep chasm from where I found no ray of hope. Every time that I tried to find some way out, I found double the force that was pulling me more deep into it. For some time I completely lost all my power and all that strength that made me take everything so positively and so cheerfully. A sense of losing, a feeling of being defeated ruthlessly crept into my heart making it all week. And suddenly the voice that has been all the way silent spoke to me. Not about his stupid pranks or his careless trial. Nor about his muses or rants but reminded me of the lost me. Reminded me about the one that lost herself to some artificialities and hid herself far from what she really is. He made me realize what is it, which was always there with me for 23 years and then suddenly was lost somewhere. He recouped my lost potential with his one pull. Those little hands which I once held when he was about to fall, held mine when I needed them the most. The lil brother to whom I taught how to eat and how to play today taught me how to get back to myself. Thanks bro!!! Thanks for being for me.



P.S your flying kiss rode all the way to your sister :)

5 comments:

sharath said...

The first thing i am doing after comming to niagara falls is post a comment.. nice to see back to back posts today. Thats so nice to hear that your brother is giving u the support. Have siblings is a blessing. I have youger brother and sister. we used to have lot of fun and they are very caring and supportive. I miss them a lot. me brother name kuda sharath e kada :)

Divya said...

souj......with so many wonderful people in your life its never worth a minute to get depressed or loose urself for anything.I assure u will alwayz be held so high in everything that the thought of drowning itself will be scared to enter the surroundings of ur mind.

Soujanya.. said...

thanks buddy!!!

yeah i do agree that im bogged with lovely people around me. thanks for being with me and for me all through...

sharath said...

e thanks naka divya ka

Soujanya.. said...

iddariki... :)