Thursday, July 9, 2009

music


When the world around me seems like hell, when everything I try works out to be a complete disaster the only medicine that can calm all my senses and make my brain work is some good music. What a gift we found for our self. Not just trouble or pain, any situation and music can change the way u feel. It’s not just something that I am saying here. But its proven science that we are hardwired to interpret and react to a piece of music. You get happier when you listen to good music… and when we are dull we tend to listen to the slow music where we try to find peace with it.

My dad gets completely freaked up when he finds me reading a book with the music on. It’s as if I am committing the greatest sin of my life.. lol. But I try hard to make him understand that it’s scientifically proved that music will enhance the learning skill. The only thing that separates a genius from an average person is his learning ability, which can be improved with music. People learn through music and their minds grow faster when it is implemented in the right way. It’s just a myth that is being continued for some time now that they both don’t gel well.

It gets hard to put it in words sometimes the most beautiful things….

3 comments:

sam said...

Good topic but u r presentation magic is missing :( i guess its hard to limit to sum up music in few lines but i appreciate ur effort. :) May be i should read this with music on
For me Music and reading used to go hand in hand.. i used to read hours togother when my music player was on.. now driving with music on has become new passion..

Soujanya.. said...

driving with full music, on it reminds me of sahitya. she was the one who made me acquainted to it. and talking about presentation magic.. may be it got lost in the music somewhere.. [:P].

GML Raj said...

Very true Souj.....Music changes everything. I always rely on music to change my mood which is always moody. Once you know how to tune yourself to it, it will create wonders..... Hope everybody understands it.....and thanks for remembering me when somebody talks about driving with full music [:-)]