Saturday, May 19, 2007

visa visa visa

All u ppl watching my blog... i have a good news to share with all of u
i've got my visa approved for USA ;-);-)
planning to leave this August.

now when i just sit back and think bout all that happened b4 the appointment, it just brings a smile onto my face. 1001 things were going on in my mind at that time. what sd i answer if he asks bout that??? What if he asks this????? On the interview day, my heart was running like a shatabdi. I could here my heart beat so loud, felt if sm one would ask me bout that(heeeeee) All that tension 4 just half a minutes interview. Then i understood that VISA is 90% luck and 10% presence of mind... One nod 4m the counselor and so much of joy. Came out and saw not just my dad waiting 4 to here what happened, but so many others waiting to here me. I was just speechless 4 a moment..... Just felt so great. as if i have won a great battle :-)

called up all my relatives... a beautiful experience!!!!

No comments: