Friday, May 11, 2007

Holding on

Memories of you

What do I do?

When I find myself

Sitting on the roof top

With memories of you

I forget when I find myself

Walking in the sunshine

It has been a while

I have never changed my style

But Sometimes I find myself

Faking on the outside

Yeah!!! It has been a while

Still can’t forget your smile

Now I find myself

Drifting to the other side

Painting a picture

Of a life much better

Still I find myself

Reminiscing the old times

Trying to write you a letter

Of how I’m so much happier

But I find myself

With no words left to write

Why does your memory stay?

In my mind like it’s a constant play

I hate it when I find myself

Wiping my eyes dry

I’m trying to go away

Moving on to a different day

But still I find myself

Dreaming of my old times

Of how it used to be

When you were still near me

When will I ever find myself?

Writing up a new rhyme?

Just wanted you to know

It’s hard but ill let it go

Coz I still find myself

Holding on to you…

2 comments:

shiva said...

This is the topic i like the most in this blog. I cant stop myself from praising sowjanya for creating such sweet topic

Soujanya.. said...

thanks shiva....

some hard experiences teach so many things... and u sm times, u burst out with few things so nice too... :)