Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BELATED HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!

BOSSUU..memory LOSSUU....
do you think I’m not trying to hum the latest song here
nahhh.....
I forgot something really important

as a mark of reverence my deep appreciation
for all those teachers n elders
who have directly or indirectly taught me the values of my life
who at every stage guided me to choose the best
who taught me to stand for what is right.. no matter how hard it is
and showed me the beauty of sharing, caring and being for one another

"Guru Brahmaa Guru Vishnu
Guru Devo Maheswara
Guru Saaksaat Param Brahma
Tasmai Shri Guruve Namaha"

BELATED HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!

I miss my school time now. It was a lot fun then [:P] But something i was wondering here is, how come orkut didn’t remind me of the day?? Whatever is the occasion i find all the display pics and status messages turned on with the latest new. When YSR expired almost all the names were turned to "YSR we miss you, YRS; may his soul rip" and so on. But somehow i didn’t find the Teachers day message on any of my updates. I’m not blaming people for not reminding me (lol) but i think the day was worth being mentioned.

2 comments:

sharath said...

Our state is mourning the loss the CM so i guess no festival or important day is treated with same reverence.

Soujanya.. said...

may be the effect of his death did seem to be a lil too severe.