Thursday, January 10, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D

MaybeU took time to say Hello...when it seemed no one noticed Me...

Maybe U asked about my day when I felt no one cared me..

Maybe U offered a kind hand when I faced a difficult task..

Maybe U asked whats wrong when I was troubled..

Maybe U gave a compliment that lifted up my spirit...

Maybe U spend small time talking...when I was feeling alone...

Maybe U smiled at Me when I felt I had no Friends...

Maybe U have sent a small note to let me know I am thought of...

It only takes a moment to make an impression to change life...to touch heart..

The small thing that seemed so little meant world to me...and showed me just how ...

1 comment:

vimala said...

hi babe... missing frenz???
so here i am2share ur thoughts n feelings.
been a real long time i visited ur blog but that doesn't mean i forgot... i jus was postponing it every time i remembered.
but now i dint...